Environmental matters, resource management, local government, land and public law.
I am an experienced environmental and public law barrister who will act for private and business clients and territorial and regional authorities:
- specialising in resource management, local government, property and land issues and public enquiries and judicial review matters.
- providing legal opinions and representation at hearings and appeals following instruction from a practising solicitor or legal firm.
- particularly active in environment matters and appear at Council hearings and in the Environment Court in relation to resource consents, plan changes, declaration and enforcement actions, building and infrastructure and land and public works matters.
- experienced in High Court and Court of Appeal appearances in regard to questions of law on appeal from the Environment Court, and
- judicial review applications in regard to resource management and local/regional government procedure and wider public law issues.
I am a member of the New Zealand Law Society, the Resource Management Law Association and the Environmental Defence Society.
I enjoy meeting new clients and providing excellent service at very competitive rates.