• Link to the presentation shared to the Waitemata Safe Routes Community Liaison Groups on Tuesday, 24 April.
• These are the views of our design partners have been developed after community engagement.
• The designs focus on some key areas in both routes and also show “ typical” cross section along other parts of the route.
• It was stressed that these designs are not by any means final and are indicative only.
• They are to give the community a sense of where AT and the CLG are heading before a further round of consultation followed by in house review (e.g. safety) and detailed design and other statutory processes.
Feedback is due by 10 May 2018.