About the Grey Lynn Business Association (GLBA)
Small businesses big results
The Grey Lynn Project – Grey Lynn Urban Centre – Commercial Strategy a 44 page pdf that you can read or download and print.
Our vision: Building a stimulating and resilient community
Our mission: The GLBA exists to support and promote the vitality, prosperity and sustainability of the businesses and communities of Grey Lynn, and surrounding areas.
Run by local business people, GLBA promotes and protects the area, people and businesses of Grey Lynn.
We work to ensure that Grey Lynn remains a great, safe community for us all to do business in. We do it because we believe Grey Lynn isn’t just a place – it’s a state of mind!
If you feel the same way, join us and enjoy the benefits of GLBA membership today.
To subscribe to our monthly newsletter email us at zn.oc1547635124.ablg1547635124@ofni1547635124 with ‘subscribe’ in the subject line.
- Join an extensive network of local businesses
- Find new customers in your area
- Maintain and develop business skills with free seminars
- Build or improve your online presence with our business directory
- Raise your profile via our social media channels
- Lobby to Auckland Council to have Grey Lynn’s voice heard