Waste Not Consulting provides innovative, practical solutions to resource and waste issues for government, businesses and non-profit organisations. We specialise in solid waste audits; research on waste reduction issues; waste management planning; designing and implementing waste reduction systems and solutions; and developing manuals and staff training packages.
Based in Auckland, Waste Not Consulting has engaged in projects throughout New Zealand. Our qualified professionals, assisted by our network of contacts and associates, are able to deliver services to any area of the country.
• Solid Waste Analysis Protocol disposal site surveys • Recycling system design and implementation • Policy and strategy development • Environmental management systems
• Cleaner Production programmes
• Design and delivery of education materials
• Training and workshop delivery
• Integrated waste management plans • Waste minimisation research • Design and management of trials • Monitoring and analysis • Local government project management • Kerbside collection participation surveys
• Litter surveys
Working with Waste Not Consulting will ensure the success of your waste minimisation programmes through the optimum design of initiatives and facilities, and a professional, structured delivery. We have the experience and expertise to advise on what works and what does not, and can save you time, effort, and money while delivering leading edge results.